9-21 July – Thirteen days in Israel that will change your life!
Marie-Louise Weissenböck (Austria) and Matthew Thorn (Australia)
- 4 days voluntary work in Jerusalem
- Meeting with young Israelis
- Staying in a house in Givat Yearim (close to Jerusalem)
- Self catering (teamwork – trying some Israeli recipes)
- Day tours to Tel Aviv, Galilee, Dead sea, Negev desert
- Political tour to Gilo, Gush Etzion and an Arab village
- One night camping under the stars in the desert
- Daily teachings about Israel from Biblical, historical and legal perspectives
- Yad Vashem and the Knesset
- Rick Wieneckes “Fountain of tears” in Arad
- Lots of time for fellowship and worship
US $ 999,- (flight not included / based on shared accommodation)
Price includes: registration, shared accommodation, all meals, entrance to all sites, educational materials, tips to guide and driver.
Price excludes: travel to/from Israel, insurance, visas (where applicable).
Max. number of participants
All participants must book their own flights. Please schedule your arrival for the 9th of July. We will meet each other at Ben Gurion Airport at 6 PM and drive to Givat Yearim together. If you are planning on flying out of Israel immediately following the tour, please schedule your departing flight for the 21st of July after 12 PM: any earlier will not allow you enough time to get to the plane!